Keeping It Reel Podcast #4 – Top Five Films of 2012 (so far)
Another hot week in Chicago, meant another sweaty recording of the Keeping It Reel podcast for myself and Demetri Kouvalis (owner/manager of The Patio Theater). In this special episode we forego any movie news and scrap our What We’ve Been Watching segment, to share with you the Best of 2012, so far. These are the movies that were released between January and June this year, that we consider to the best.
EPISODE 4 – Top Five Films of 2012 (so far)
- Intro – How we compiled our respective lists.
- The Top Five Films of 2012 (so far) – there will be some Joss Whedon, for sure, but how much Joss Whedon?
- Honorable Mentions – recommended films that we had a hard time leaving off the list
- Most Anticipated of 2012 – these are films we are looking forward to, released between July and December (excluding the obvious “The Dark Knight Rises”)
- Announcements: Save the Historic Patio Theater! Kickstarter Campaign update – as of this post: 10 Days to Go, 43,202 has been pledged toward a goal of $50, 000!
Check it Out HERE!
It’s out shortest episode yet – you can blame that on the hea too!